1. Terms Used:
1.1. Administration of the VILAVI site means the employees authorized to manage the site, acting on behalf of VILAVI, who organize and carry out the processing of personal data, and determine the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of the personal data to be processed, the actions (transactions) taken with personal data.
1.2. Personal data means any information regarding directly or indirectly identified or identifiable individual (subject of person data).
1.3. Personal data processing means any action (transactions) or set of actions (transactions) being taken with or without the use of automation means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, detailing (updating, alteration), extraction, use, transmission (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, removal, destruction of personal data.
1.4. Confidentiality of personal data means a requirement binding upon the operator or other person who has access to personal data not to allow its disclosure without the consent of the subject of personal data or availability of other legal grounds.
1.5. User of VILAVI site (user) means a person who has access to the site via the Internet and using the VILAVI site.
2. General Provisions
2.4. Administration of the site does not control adequacy of personal data being provided by user of the VILAVI site.
- surname, name, patronymic of the user
- user contact telephone
- e-mail address
- delivery address
- the history of the user purchase of VILAVI Products and related services and services
- the history of requests to VILAVI and cooperation with VILAVI;
- other data at discretion of the representative.
3.3. VILAVI protects data that is automatically transmitted during browsing and visiting the site pages: IP address, information about the browser, access time.
4. Purposes of Collection of User Personal Data
4.1. Administration of the VILAVI site can use personal data of the user for the following purposes:
- identification of the user registered on the site;
- providing the user with access to the site resources;
- establishment of feedback with the user (including giving notices, requests attributable to the use of the site and the sale of goods by remote means), processing of requests and applications,
- confirmation of adequacy and completeness of personal data, submitted by user;
- creating an account (where appropriate);
- providing the user with effective customer and technical support in the event of problems associated with the use of the VILAVI site;
- providing the user with updated information with his consent;
- providing the user with marketing events information;
- arrangement for assistance in User (representative) account;
- advertising activity with the user consent.
5. Personal Data Processing Methods and Terms
5.1. User personal data processing shall be carried out without limitation of the term, by any lawful method, including in the information systems of personal data with or without use of the automation means.
5.2. Personal data of the User can be transmitted to the authorized governmental authorities only on the grounds and in the manner, provided for by laws of Cyprus.
5.3. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the administration of the site informs the User of the loss or disclosure of personal data.
5.4. The site administration takes necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User personal data against unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, and against other illegal actions of third parties.
5.5. The administration of the site together with the user shall take all the required measures to prevent losses or other adverse consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User personal data.
6. Duties of the Parties
6.1. The User is obliged to:
- provide information on personal data, required for using the VILAVI site.
- update, modify the information provided on personal data in case of any change in that information.
6.2. Administration of the Site is obliged to:
- take precautions for protection of confidentiality of the user personal data in manner ordinary provided for protection of information of this kind in the existing business practice.
- block personal data related to the relevant user from the date of the application or request of the user or his legal representative or authorized body for protection of the rights of subjects of personal data for the verification period, in case of discovery of unreliable personal data or illegal actions
7. Liability of the Parties
7.2. In case of loss or disclosure of confidential information, the site administration is not liable if this confidential information:
- becomes publicly available before its loss or disclosure,
- has been received from third party before its receipt by the site administration,
- has been disclosed with the user consent.
9. Disputes Settlement
9.1. Before applying to the court for a dispute arising out of the relationship between the user of the VILAVI site and the site administration, it is mandatory to file a claim (a written proposal for the voluntary settlement of the dispute).
9.2. The party received a claim shall notify the claimer of the results of consideration of the claim within 30 calendar days of its receipt.
9.3. In case of failure to reach an agreement, the dispute will be submitted to the judicial body for consideration under the current laws of Cyprus.